Saturday, January 3, 2009

Count your blessings

Let me count my blessings. I feel so special after receiving these gifts from those people I never thought would bother think what to give to me for this Holiday.

*GRAXA ... designer necklace so cool and cute. I can wear it with my white spaghetti straps blouse I bought during Gee's Despedida party.
IT'S SO THOUGHTFULL OF YOU GRA SPENDING A BIG AMOUNT OF MONEY TO BUY GIFTS FOR YOUR TEAMMATES. STAY COOL!!!

*BANGGE ... purple stuff toy. I can still remember when she whispered to me while I was answering a call, "Get you gift late, it's in the guard's area near the entrance." When I got it, it was really cute, and the smell very sweet...
NEVER THOUGHT WE'D BE ON YOUR LIST. THANKS BANGGE!!!kisses

*HENRY ... unisilver watch. It's white, the straps were transparent and the hands are glowing in the dark colored green. I so like it!!! I can use it for some other casual days so the red one I bought can rest sometimes.
AS FAR AS I CAN REMEMBER LANG, U NEVER MISSED GIVING SOMETHING TO ME EVERY BIRTHDAY. YOU'LL GET YOURS TOO. smiles

*BUDDY ... Mariah Carey album E=MC2. I was asleep, Buddy woke me up, handed the cd. I had no clue at first, just never thought he'd give me one. After Buddy said, "You'll surely like it.", opened it up and saw Mimi's face. I was speechless and shocked at first until I have fully absorbed everything, screamed "OOOOhhhh my God!", gave Buddy the tighest hug and sweetest kiss, then played the cd right away.
THANKS ALOT DUDE, I DO RECOGNIZE THE SWEETNESS IN YOU THOUGH U MAY NOT ALWAYS HEAR IT FROM ME.

*MOM AND PAPA ... Hi-tense conditioner. It was for like almost 2 weeks that I haven't used my special hair conditioner. My aunt is exclusively selling the item in her parlor and I did not have much time to visit her and buy one after I consumed the first bottle. Until there's only a few left of my money and I have something more important to spend it to.
HAHAHA! THAT'S WHY PAPA LEFT HOME EARLY. MOM MADE HIM BUY THE CONDITIONER. LOVE YOU BOTH GUYS!!!

I did not receive much gift for Christmas but that is not all that matter. It's still a great blessing that these people never forget me. I'm so blessed! Thanks for remembering someone like me who also forgets other people sometimes.

---who knows there are still more to come, more blessing to count...hahaha!!!---

No comments: