Friday, January 23, 2009

Recuerdo

I am checking out YouTube, searching some people in Friendster, google-ing topics which I think are interesting, reading the blogs of those bloggers I'm following, trying to download songs from mp3-codes.com, screwing myself by accidentally opening "someone's" multiply account I never thought exist, letting my thoughts fly away and my heart beats thrice faster than normal. I never planned all these things to happen today. And I never thought I can post this in my blog at this very moment.

This song from Bobby Valentino, Anonymous, focusing about a girl he saw at the party who he found certainly attractive at first glance, reminds me of couple of things in my life a year ago. My relax job in my previous company, my cool friends and happy-go-lucky lifestyle, how I met Buddy, who I stepped on for the name of Love and Freedom, why I have to leave the life I'm used to living and all those people, things and events I rarely have right now. As in fuckin' right now!!!

Huh! Maybe I just simply missed the life I used to live. All those thrill and excitement I have never experienced again, and maybe, will never experience again.



No comments: