Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One Night One Stage

I'm currently in my moment of "breaking" then I found this link something about cancer and found out it's all about the September 5th Stand Up 2 Cancer Show. I've heard of this event but never really paid much attention. Since I'm "breaking" I tried to go to the details further since I also have the luxury of time to do so. I found an article of Gina Telaroli's Top 10 Cancer Movies That'll Make You Stand Up (http://www.takepart.com/2008/09/04/top-10-cancer-movies-thatll-make-you-stand-up/).

I'm now surfing Youtube.com at the same time and found a live performance video JUST STAND UP (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V53NqovXvA), I care to take a glimpse of it since I read Mariah Carey's name. When I saw the video, live during the SU2C Show (Stand Up 2 Cancer Show), I, "oh!", these two are perfectly related. How nice! I really like the song (JUST STAND UP), the lyrics so enlightening and encouraging specially to those who lost all hopes about living because of cancer. Seeing the spectacular line up of women talent, the marvelous stage, lively band playing, audience cheering and standing up will surely live out the dying hope in you.

I took this vid for the lyrics, check it out, it might make you smile also




Surfing through and through trying to find a video of the show (live), I found this, a highlight from the Stand Up 2 Cancer Show. Since I did not found a video for the live show, I decided to post this one which is trully inspiring also.





All the videos I watched, articles and posts I read and the song I listened almost brought me to tears. Everyone is doing the greatest thing they can contribute to change the face of cancer forever. That event started the end of cancer.

No comments: