Thursday, October 16, 2008

AVAIL TIME

Yes! I guess I should live life the practical way. I should see the fact that nothing in this world is constant. My friend is right, THIS IS A WORLD FULL OF MAKE BELIEFS, and shit! I don’t know what I really feel right at this moment. Don’t know if I’m mad about what he said, or should I be greatful for he made me realize on how I should deal with this relationship (it may not be his intention to do so…).

He doesn’t say that before, that made feel so surprised after reading his text message, ” LAHAT NAGBABAGO, MAY DUMARATING, MAY NAWAWALA. TANDAAN MO YAN…”

I can’t think of anything to say. I don’t know how to react in a sense that I don’t sound like begging. He beat me with that! And I was not able to reply right away. Minutes after, I just sent him this, ” THERE IT IS… I KNOW WHAT TO DO STARTING TODAY AND THE DAYS AHEAD…MEETING ADJOURN!”

And yes. Alam ko na nga siguro and dapat gawin this time. Then I realized I am just creating my own dilemma. I’m loving too much (which is no longer good) and I worry too much about things, when in fact there’s nothing to worry about!

I don’t wanna run after someone. I don’t wanna beg for time and love. And I so love my self for that.

No comments: