Wednesday, October 8, 2008

UE's PRIDE

" Gud evnin...no i dont fel any pressure right now...i came from one of the tuff 10 ever..oh my god...hahahaha! ...
well my family's role for me is so important because there was the...dare...they was the one who...very...haha! oh im so sorry...uhm my pamily (pamily) oh my god...im im so sorry..i i told u dat im so confident...eto, uhm wait...ahahaha!uhm sorry guys bcoz this was really my pirst pageant ever...bcoz im only 17 years old ever...oh my god! and i did not expect dat i came from (i came) from one of the tuff ten. so but i said dot,my family is the most important person in my life...thank u! "

Yes. Exactly! These lines are from our Bb. Pilipinas 2008 Janina San Miguel during the Question and Answer portion. She resigned from her title just, I guess, a couple of days after.
Check this out guys. You might want to go through the lines while playing the vid below.




No comments: