Friday, October 17, 2008

RIPPLER: YOUNG MIND

Just before I went to bed when I got home from work, I was trying to go back to some highschool memories-diaries, loveletters and cards, magazines, etc.- I found this old school mag for the S.Y. 2004-2005. There was this poem written there I never thought I made :-O. hahahaha! I don't know if I sound funny with it or what...I don't know! ;-)
I'm a woman living ordinarily,
You're a man enjoying luxury.
I'm a woman who knows no elegance,
You're a man who got all the
chance.
We are worlds apart, it's
obvious
And that made me feel
conscious.
How I wish we've got same
status
I could wear those classy
suits.
You keep on saying "I love
you"
"Nobody can stop me from seeing you
through,
If you only know how much you mean to
me,
I don't care what others would
say."
You know that I always have this
feeling
I'm deaf of what they're
saying.
I'm fighting, that's what I
know
And I'm doing this coz of my love for
you.
Disparity of status, cruelty of
fate,
Hope everything not yet too
late.
We are worlds apart and I don't
know,
If I would fight or just let this
go!

No comments: