Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'VE BEEN THERE, NOT GONNA GO THERE AGAIN

My brain's gonna explode now! I actually don't know what to write, but this is one hell of a day, I can't sleep again without writing anything. So, I just played Beyonce's IRREPLACEABLE over and over again while trying to look for words that will surely fit to what I'm feeling right now.

I don't feel rebellious, and I'm not one. You're so wrong dear. I've been there and I'm not going there again, not anymore. I can't afford to be aloof and away from myself for one more time. You once define me as REBELLIOUS and I'm saying now you're wrong. Maybe with how I live my life before, but not anymore. I'm saying it once again. Try to look at yourself and what you've just done. You screwed up almost everything for just a night for a mistake I've done.(well, I can't even call it MY MISTAKE...) I have no idea where you are right now. You're not even answering my calls. I'm not hearing anything from you and it's so crazy I can't close my eyes to sleep. This is sure guilt I'm feeling inside. In fact, I've already shed tears for what happened. No, it's not my fault. I don't even have the slightest idea that you were there and I shouldn't be feeling this conscience thing. I know you will understand and I guess you should understand. I'm sorry to say this but I hope that slap from a cop will wake you up of what you did.

This doesn't sound like a simple issue. Don't know what dramatic apology I am gonna be doing just to give you peace of mind and comfort after what happened. You might be with your bestfriend right at this moment, that might sound stupid but the most possible ,right? She's been the one your sharing your flaws with eversince...even before my existence in your life.

The song that's playing right now doesn't seem to fit my mood. Hahahaha! Such a funny thing, I played Rihanna's TAKE A BOW. The more it didn't fit. Well, these songs just made me feel a li'l lighter though head's kinda heavy.

You're more than a man with your age and I know you can clean the mess you've made. I'm gonna clean mine as well, of course. Everything's gonna be put back in place coz WE ARE NOT REBELLIOUS! ayt?

No comments: