Tuesday, October 21, 2008

BLISSFULL WEDDINGS: My Dream Weddings

And this is another day I can't sleep without writing anything. Earlier at work, Gee and I were talking about Cheska Garcia and Doug Kramer's wedding. I can see the spark in her eyes while trying to describe how nice Cheska's wedding gown was, how it perfectly fit her, and how romantic the wedding ceremony was. But she can't even find the exact adjective for that gown. She just ended up saying, " Basta search mo mamaya during break! Sobrang nice! 'di sexy pero sobrang ganda! As in!". OK. *_*
I just thought that Gee was exaggerating. She haven't experienced having any Buddies in life and probably she just got carried away about the thought of getting married. I didn't feel any excitement. HONEST! Hello, I don't even know Doug Kramer(...sorry...). But of course, I know Cheska Garcia.
Well, ang kakulitan ni Gee umiral. Later during the break, she watched the vid of their wedding. and convinced me to do the same. I was shocked. I have to be honest. The wedding gown was so nice! It was, in fact, simple yet very seductive on her. S#%$*! I then watched the whole video, too. It was such a cool wedding I considered the perfect union of a God and Goddess. They are undeniably beautiful couple. It's funny but with that short glimpse of their wedding ceremony made me fall in love again after the Santiago-Barreto Nuptial.

Check out both Santiago-Barreto and Kramer-Garcia Nuptials...



SANTIAGO-BARRETO NUPTIAL : To have and to hold







KRAMER-GARCIA NUPTIAL : Heaven Sent



Cheska and Doug SDE from Jason Magbanua on Vimeo.

No comments: