Sunday, October 19, 2008

I AM BORING!

Haayy! I don't know if it's right to say I had the most boring weekend ever this week.

Saturday, I slept almost the whole day. I was in Buddy's home, though, half of the day. And the sad thing is, my monthly sickness visited me that night (and it's gonna last for 4 days or so...). And he texted me then that we can't go out for the night, his license expired. So unfortunate!

The thing is, he doesn't even sound like he's sad, affected or worried at all about us not going out tonight after 5 consecutive days of being away. And without even good communication! Am I inlove with a robot? With an insensitive, naive person?(sorry...!) Is he already "fading away", and this is just his initial step of breaking up with me?

"I am not afraid of losing you! I just don't want alibis. Don't make me feel like I'm stupid. Say it right now! Right in my face! I'll get hurt and I'll hate you for that but I would still understand. Maybe I should tell you that I'm teaching myself not to rely on you that much. You already failed me couple of times and it's enough reason, boy! But I shouldn't blame you for anything. Don't worry. I still love you and I think I can't afford hate you that much."

So now, it's Sunday but still the same thing. Still in bed after eating such delicious breakfast, not in bed though. I might get bed sores later today so I should do something reasonable before this day ends. And I ended up writing this thing then...huh! *_*

No comments: