Saturday, November 29, 2008

"No more coffee..." PART II



This is another dramatic bullshit day! 'tang ina! I should have not consumed that mug of latte sweetened which I so like. For how many days I was able to get rid from drinking coffee and I hate today! I really hate this fuckin' day! I feel so sick I wanna puke, head so damn aching, can't organize my thoughts well, I am shaking, I can't almost breath, my hands and feet are so fuckin' cold and sweating though it's so cold in here, and it's giving my tommy an acidic-like feeling. And the worst of all- PALPITATION!!! I know it's my fault but I'm just driven madly in love with coffee.

Next time I should not forget my vitamins so I can get myself away from coffee. (sigh) What else can I do? Coffee devoured me but I enjoyed it...

No comments: