Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"No more coffee..."


Just last weekend, I already told myself "No more coffee for the days and shifts ahead!" (and if possible FOREVER...). I should detoxify myself from caffeine. And if I can, I should not even be smelling it's bittersweet aroma, or else I'll be tempted to consume three mugs of it. Yes! 3 mugs!

I really need to give up this craving for it's not doing good for me, eversince before. It's causing palpitation and it's like I'm having hard time organizing my thoughts, even the words I'm suppose to say. (funny uh!)

That's why I so hate myself today! I did not consume a mug or two of coffee though, but I took more than a sip of it. It feels so relieving giving warmth inside and it makes me feel alive. And I suddenly remembered that yesterday I consumed a mug of coffee. This is my vice. And I'm having hard time giving this one up. It's causing me headache and drowsinesss yet I still love it.

I'm not into smoking. I'm very into alcohol, but I can control my wanting of it. But coffee? Absence of it is making me weak. Effects of it physically weakens me as well.

I know I can give this up, like how I did it two years ago. I guess I'll just go for water and alcohol.

hhmm....*_*

No comments: