Saturday, November 29, 2008

A week so dragging

Monday seems like "hell" after a boring weekend vacation. Unfortunately, there is no way to extend weekend till Monday no matter how hard I pray in front of the grotto, or wish upon a falling star on a Sunday night.

A bit exciting though, coz Tuesday is coming and it's payday! With a very good amount of paycheck, I think I've won the prize for the days I work. Good enough to convince one's self I can still make it for the remaining three days.

We are halfway now guys! It's Wednesday and more exciting. I'm richer than yesterday (bragging) and I think I need to give myself a great break and rest. A little bit of sleep, lunch out with my friends and Buddy, a movie to remind me how high it feels being in love, night out to chill and empty bottles...good enough for me to be absent. *-*

Gotta pick up what's left from work. Can I still use my SLs? I still have three. Sorry girl, gotta go back to work. Abuse... I just have to imagine tomorrow's gonna be Friday and today is Thanksgiving Day.

Whew! At last it's Friday! Surprisingly, I don't feel as excited as the previous weeks about the thought of Friday night-last day of work and weekend is here again. I don't seem to care. Not excited, not planning anything for weekend, but not that I still want to work. Just no emotions at all. OK fine. I'll just sleep, blog, sleep, blog...

No comments: